Trinity PowerStacker 5x86 133 MHz processor upgrade
is a true system upgrade for 486-based systems.
The existing 486 processor is replaced with
a new 133MHz Clock-Quadrupled processor.
PowerStacker 5x86 is the convenient, economical
way to increase your system's performance 250%
over its current 486 processor without investing
in a new system. This upgrade gives you the
power and performance for today's most demanding
software applications. And it's 100% compatible
with your existing software and hardware. You
will only notice the faster speed!
- Increases the performance of your entire system over 250%
- Upgrades most 486-based SX, SX2, DX, DX2 systems
- Makes your games run smoother, move faster and more fun to play!
- Supports Windows®95 and NT software
- Works with your existing hardware and software
- Installs easily, no software drivers required
- Provides 3 yr. warranty, toll-free Tech Support and Installation/Technical Guide available on the Internet.
- AMD Am5x86 clock-quadrupled processor with 16 KB internal cache and FPU
- 5 V to 3.5 V voltage converter with the highest combination of
available for your system
- Greater performance than the Pentium-83 OverDrive Processor. Upgrades systems the OverDrive
cannot because it does not require an OverDrive socket.
- PowerStacker 5x86 133 MHz Processor Upgrade
- Chip Removal Tool
- Trinity Utilities Disk
- Installation Guide
NOTE: Specifications are subject to change at any time.
9595 Main Page