ref367.exe Turbo/Power Boards 3.67 Reference Disk (zipped image)
131-80.EXE Model 60/65/80 TurboProcessor v1.31 (zipped files)
138-80.EXE Beta Model 60/65/80 TurboProcessor v1.38 (zipped files)
1_32DSK1.EXE Video Driver for 50/55/60/70/80 TurboProcessor Boards - Disk 1/2
1_32DSK2.EXE Video Driver for 50/55/60/70/80 TurboProcessor Boards - Disk 2/2
Model 60/80 TurboProcessor Manual (fits Model 65 SX as well, scan by David Beem)
TurboProcessor w/ Blue Lightning CPU
TurboProcessor 60/65/80 "MODEL 60/80 UPGRADE BOARD", "ASSY 0500340"
P/N 02M3308, 05003416 (no CPU/memory?)
P/N 02M3295, 05003417 DX2-66/0MB
J9 CPU bus clock select - up: 33 MHz, down:
25 MHz (the "up" position is closer to the CPU socket/top of the unit; thx Lionel)
J11 Clear CMOS Jumper - CMOS configuration is cleared by switching
the jumper from one position to the other. The jumper remains in its new position until the next
time you decide to clear CMOS.
U71 Instead of multiple discrete
oscillators this planar uses a PLL clock generator
(IMI SC422BXB) to synthesize all
required system clocks from a single 14.318 MHz source (Y1). The only exception
is the 22.1184 MHz UART clock that is generated by a dedicated oscillator (U16).
TurboProcessor w/ Blue Lightning CPU "MODEL 60/80 UPGRADE BOARD", "ASSY 0500340"
IBM FRU 71G2610
- soldered-in Blue Lightning CPU (U79)
- slightly modified layout with one additional oscillator (below slots Z1 & Z2)
- U86 & U87 populated (?)
- U85 populated (PAL)
- regulator Q1 populated (CPU core voltage?)
- possibly different system firmware (POST/BIOS)
- possibly different programming of some PALs
The rest of the board appears to be identical with the one shown above.
UMMR has this variant.
- 486DX/33 or 486DX2/66 processors (standard options at time of order);
support for 487SX processor
- Standard 4 MB of RAM, expandable to 128 MB
- An integrated video controller with up to 1024x768 pixels with 256 colors,
non-interlaced; or 1280x1024 pixels with 16 colors, interlaced. The controller
is supported by 1 MB of dedicated video memory.
- One serial port and one parallel port
- Diskette drive interface that supports 1.44 or 2.88 MB diskette drives or
tape backup unit
- Integrated hard disk interface that supports a maximum of two ATA hard disk
- PS/2-compatible keyboard and pointing device ports
- Clock/calendar with integrated battery (10 years)
- Seven full-length 32-bit Micro Channel expansion slots, including one with
extended video and one 16-bit full-length Micro Channel expansion slot
- Secondary Cache Module